Every time you enter a Spacious location, you will be greeted by a Spacious host. Our hosts are there to help you with anything you need while at one our spaces, such as:
- Checking you into the kiosk and making sure you're have a valid Day Pass or that your Spacious membership is in good standing.
- Providing you with a tour of the space if it's your first time at the location, and showing you where the designated quiet/collaborative areas are if your location has them.
- Adjusting the temperature in the space so it remains comfortable.
- Assisting you in finding a place to sit if a location is getting full.
- Keeping the coffee bar stocked with plenty of hot coffee, water, tea, clean mugs and cups, and ginger chews.
- Checking guests in and out at the host stand to make sure we keep track of their time at Spacious.
- Helping you get connected to the wifi if you're having trouble.
- Ensuring that you and everyone at the location are following the rules of the Spacious Member Etiquette Guide.
All in all, our hosts are here to ensure that you and all members are having a productive and comfortable experience during your time at Spacious.
We do not tolerate harassment or abuse of our hosts (verbal or physical) in any shape or form, and we operate with the same ideology around harassment/abuse as expected in any standard work environment. We also do not condone touching hosts or calling hosts by terms of endearment such as, "sweetheart" or "honey".
Spacious is committed to creating a hospitable, respectful, and empowering environment for everyone, as such, we reserve the right to terminate the membership of anyone who violates this policy.
If you ever have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to reach out to our team at email@example.com.